1. Attend the National South Asian Summit 2013! Join us at the National South Asian Summit 2013 to learn about issues affecting South Asians in the US; build skills to deepen your organization’s work and your individual leadership; connect with government officials and congressional offices; expand your networks; and strategize on how to advance a movement in pursuit of justice. This year’s theme is In Pursuit of Justice. Learn more about the Summit 2013 and past Summits, get answers to frequently asked questions, and register now!
Check out other great community programs here.
2. Start a SAALT Circle! SAALT Circles are bimonthly community-driven discussions around issues affecting South Asians in the US and your local community. Bring a SAALT Circle to your area today!
3. Join the SAALT team! SAALT offers multiple opportunities to diverse individuals who bring both commitment and skills to enact social change at a rapid-paced national non-profit. Check out SAALT’s current jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities.
4. Join our email list! Subscribe to our email list to stay updated on SAALT’s current work and events. To join, just enter your email in the top right hand corner of any SAALT website page and click “Get Alerts”. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.
5. Support SAALT through financial or in-kind donations! Support SAALT’s efforts around issues that impact South Asians in the US through a tax deductible donation. Every dollar you give will directly support SAALT’s work on issues that matter to our communities, such as immigration, gender justice, hate crimes, racial profiling, bias-based bullying, and xenophobic rhetoric in public discourse. Donate now! For more information, please contact email@example.com.