National South Asian Summit 2015
Claiming Our Power
Mobilizing diversity. Building vision. Demanding justice.
NOTE: When registering for Summit 2015, please use one of the following web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari
The Summit registration fee is nonrefundable. Rates are as follows:
- Washington College of Law students, faculty, alumni, and affiliates: FREE. Register today!
Note: SAALT and the Washington College of Law will confirm all participants using this registration link as a student, faculty, alumni, or affiliate.
- Representatives of current member groups of the National Coalition of South Asian Organizations (NCSO) should register using the appropriate discount codes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the codes.
NOTE: Each NCSO member will need to register themselves individually.
- General public: Register by March 15 for $75 early bird registration. Registration is $125 after March 15. Register today!
Your nonrefundable fee includes:
- One admission to the ChangeMakers Awards Reception on the evening of Friday, April 10, 2015 (light refreshments)
- Summit registration and materials for Saturday, April 11, 2015 and Sunday, April 12, 2015 (light breakfast and lunch)
- Advocacy Day registration for Monday, April 13, 2015 (light breakfast and lunch)
The fee does NOT include transportation to and from the Summit, transportation during your stay, hotel accommodations, extra meals, or other expenses.
SAALT would like this to be an inclusive event. If you have concerns about paying the registration fee, please contact us at email@example.com.
ChangeMakers Awards Reception
Register today for one ticket to ONLY the ChangeMakers Awards Reception!
NOTE: When registering for Summit 2015, please use one of the following web browers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari
There are two ways to make payments:
- Online: Please register here to submit your online payment.
- Check: If you are unable to submit payment online, mailing a check is acceptable.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register if you are paying by check.
- Make checks payable to “South Asian Americans Leading Together” and mail to:
Attn: Summit 2015 Team
6930 Carroll Avenue, Suite 506
Takoma Park, MD 20912
The National South Asian Summit 2015 is hosted by South Asian Americans Leading Together (SAALT) and the South Asian Law Students Association (SALSA) of the American University Washington College of Law as part of the Founders’ Celebration.