In partnership with We Can Do This, a campaign run by the US Department of Health and Human Services, SAALT is sharing in-language public education tools, translated by our allies at Respond: Crisis Translation, that you and your community can use to advocate for #VaccinEquity and ensure our collective safety from the coronavirus.
Want to learn more? Visit www.vaccines.gov.
- Toolkit for People with Disabilities
- Getting Vaccinated…
- Protects You and Those You Care For
- Should Be Prioritized, and Can Be Easily Scheduled
- Can Be Made More Accessible to Those Most Marginalized in Your Neighborhood
- A Social Story: How Do I Get My Vaccine?
- Accessing Free Child Care When You Get Vaccinated
- On-Site Vaccination Clinic Toolkit
- Protection for Unvaccinated Agricultural Field Workers