Want to bring a South Asian social justice session to your campus?
- Explore an issue affecting South Asians in the United States
- Share your experiences as a South Asian community member and student
- Identify opportunities to get involved and effect change in a growing social justice movement
- Explore issues affecting South Asian students on your campus
- Develop effective tools and resources for campus advocacy
- Create an opportunity for peer exchange and learning
- Build allyship with diverse student groups
- Racial and religious profiling
- Bias-based bullying
- Civic engagement
- Racial justice
- Gender justice
- LGBTQ justice
What can a SAALT campus session look like?
- A 60-90 minute workshop, presentation, or panel led by a SAALT staff member or community partner
- Film screening, followed by an interactive discussion
- Campus advocacy skills training to support a project or campaign
How does our campus get started?
If you are interested in bringing SAALT to your campus, please contact us at email@example.com. SAALT will work with you to develop a session that fits well with the needs of you and yours peers.